Sunday, February 6, 2011

Changes For the Better (:

Dieting and weight loss have weighed heavy on my mind a lot lately. With my work schedule, and all the other things that are so chaotic in life, it has been hard to get my mind set and stay motivated to achieve either of them. Today I have decided that it is going to happen, no matter what. Me and mom are going to go walking with Megan this afternoon, and hopefully Houston will decide during or afterwards, that he is ready to arrive in this world, and we can have a baby!!! But, I have also been looking into the Zumba Fitness DVD set. I used to go to Zumba classes, but it got too costly for me at this point in my life. It was very fun, and nothing like going to the gym and working out! As soon as my check is deposited, I am ordering it! It is time to focus more on ME and the things that I need, and get it done! I have learned and realized that in order to lose weight and be healthy, you don't have to starve yourself, or live forever eating ONLY lettuce! It's about portion control, and what and how much you eat. It CAN and WILL be done! Don't worry, I will definitely keep you guys updated on my progress and success (: Anyone who has any pointers or advice, feel free to let me know!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment